I GOT A JOB!!
My 4 years of Spanish are slowly coming back to me from high school. My mom's very concerend the little hispanic kiddos are going to out-talk me which very well could be the case!!
I've been up to my room twice. The first time I was a little overwhelemed. The teacher there before be left WAY more stuff than I was expecting. So not much got done the first trip. I went back up yesterday and got much more accomplished. Filled a trashbag full of stuff that I just didn't need, scratch that, want! Also filled a bucket of paper for the recycle. But more importantly, got one whole wall of paper hung on the wall of bulletin board! It needs border still, and stuff actually on the walls! :)
I'll post pictures of my room soon. I'm being Auntie Jen and watching Austin (who's not so little anymore!) so I'll have to post the picts when I get home. I'll through some in of the big man that we took today!!
Happy Wednesday everyone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment